The prices here are for the weekly classes
We have some of Copenhagens cheapest dance school prices, excellent instructors and a casual environment on all classes
You can start whenever you like, also if the class is already running. You only pay for the weeks that are left in the active period. The prices are calculated according to how many weeks there is left. Holidays are also calculated in the prices.
The prices in the program are equal to these prices per class/week. You have to pay upfront for one period at a time. To see prices for each period, see under sign up.
- Childrens classes (40 min.): 40 DKK per week.
- Childrens classes (45 min.): 45 DKK per week.
- Childrens classes (50 min.): 50 DKK per week.
- Dance classes & ballroom classes (60 min.): 60 DKK per week.
About the periods/payment
We have five periods in a year. The first half year we have period A, B and C. After the summer holidays we have period D and E.
Right now from mid March we have period B, so you have to look for a B in the class numbers (f.e. 100B).
- You sign up for one period at a time - you therefore have to remember when the new period starts to sign up again, if you want to continue with the class.
- At illness in the middle of a period, we cannot refund the classes to next period.