The prices here are for the weekly classes
We have some of Copenhagens cheapest dance school prices, excellent instructors and a casual environment on all classes
You can start whenever you like, also if the class is already running. You only pay for the weeks that are left in the active period. The prices are calculated according to how many weeks there is left. Holidays are also calculated in the prices.
The prices in the program are equal to these prices per class/week. You have to pay upfront for one period at a time. To see prices for each period, see under sign up.
- Childrens classes (40 min.): 40 DKK per week.
- Childrens classes (45 min.): 45 DKK per week.
- Childrens classes (50 min.): 50 DKK per week.
- Dance classes & ballroom classes (60 min.): 60 DKK per week.
Gain a discount
- If you sign up for 2 or 3 classes in one period, you will get a discount. The discount depends on if there is 5, 6, 7 or 8 weeks left. Sign up under 2 or 3 classes.
- If you sign up for several classes: When you have payed for several classes, you just send us an email with the classes you would like to attend, and we will put you on the participant list. Read more about discounts under sign up.
- There is also discount for unlimited training in one period of 5, 6, 7 or 8 weeks. Read more under unlimited training.
- Dance for free - if you are a group of 5, which sign up together and have never tried to dance at our school before. If you send us an email with your names, one of you get the class for free. (You get the amount refunded on your credit card). The discount is also valid, if a former student, with 4 new friends sign up for a class together. There have to be at least 5 weeks left of the class, for the discount to be valid.
About the periods
We have five periods in a year. The first half year we have period A, B and C. After the summer holidays we have period D and E.
Right now from mid March we have period B, so you have to look for a B in the class numbers (f.e. 100B).
- You sign up for one period at a time - you therefore have to remember when the new period starts to sign up again, if you want to continue with the class.
- At illness in the middle of a period, we cannot refund the classes to next period.
As we are a forening, everyone who goes to our weekly classes have to pay a little yearly membership fee.
For the membership you get:
- A newsletter from us every second week with information about interesting activities we have on and outside the school.
- Free entrance with 3 ledsagere to our summer graduate and Christmas graduate show.
- As a new member, you get a nice T-shirt with the schools logo, which will be delivered at our yearly graduate events.
- A pleasant community for everyone, with super dance lessons by our wonderful instructors.
About the membership:
- You only have to pay membership once a year. You self have to remember to sign up again at the end of the year, if you would like to continue the following year.
- This membership fee follows the calendar year and is in 2017: 200 DKK, if you create a membership before the summer vacation, and 100 DKK if you sign up after the summer vacation.
- The membership automatically expires at the end of the year.
- You have to create a profile and pay for the membership the first time you sign up for a class. You can only be signed up for classes, after you create a profile and pay the membership fee.
How to sign up?
You have to create a profile by clicking on the class you would like to sign up for. The membership fee is automatically added to the price.
Create a profile with the members:
- Mobile number
If it is a child you create a profile for, it needs to be the childs full name and birthday on the profile.
After creating a profile, you are automatically logged in with your new profile. You will then receive an email with login and password to email, you have selected.
Write, call or send us a text message, if you have any doubts. See under contact.