Scroll in the statements below and see what previous students says about ElStudio
My best experience is with Louise (Twerk Queen), just in general. She is very bodypositive and I think that is very motivational and has helped me how to learn to like my body and think that it is good enough, just as it is
- Emilie, about the class Twerk with Twerk Queen
There is a good mood in the class. The teaching method is logical and pedagogical. Everyone gets involved and challenged on their on level. After participating in the class I am always in a good mood
- Rikke, about the class Cuban Salsa with Stine
I love Stine's energy. Beside that I am crazy about the events at Kaffesalonen, Street Food and so on! It is super nice to dance and meet a lot of new people
- Ayse, about the class Lady Styling Salsa & Reggaetón with Stine
I love to watch my son jump around and be happy when he dances
- Anna, about the class Rhythmic dance with Vicky
To receive dance compliments from the other dance students - so you know you have improved!
- Magnus, about the class Cuban Salsa with Stine
In general my best experience is when we all feel safe in the choreography and just dancing to the fullest to the music. The best part s that you don't think about anything else in that moment.
- Amalie, about the class Street Dance with Maria
In general I am just happy about the class. It fits my needs perfect. Beside that the location is very welcoming!
- Kristiane, about the class Girly Hip Hop with Michaela
Our teacher Mikaela. She is extremely skillful, sweet and funny! She really makes the difference.
- Lisbeth, about the class DanceMix with Mikaela
I think it's great with so many events besides the classes and the manageable price. You can't ask for much more than that
- Nina, about the class Standard Latin with Puk
My daughter hasn't gone at the dance school for long, but she is looking forward to every time she has to go to class
- Linnea, about the class MGP/Hip Hop (6-9 year olds) with Cecilie
It's fun to come every time - there is always a good mood
- Maj, about the class Dance for kids and adults together (6-10 year olds) with Maria
It was a very nice surprise with Reggaetón, it was very pleasent, and I really like Daniela! I was happy to see it was also her that was teaching belly dancing this year, altough I'm sure all the teachers are very nice too!
- Sandra, about the class Reggaetón with Daniela
To learn how to dance has been abolutely amazing and I'm looking forward to improve myself!
- Anne, about the class Cuban Salsa with Rey
There is not one special experience that stands out. In general there is always a good atmosphere in the class. Some of us have been in the class for a while now, and therefore know each other a little. Which means there is room for laughing and having fun. Which is so important when you are an adult who is learning to dance for the first time.
- Lise, about the class Standard-Latin with Puk
Overall I'm very pleased with ElStudio and I'm very happy to be dancing here. I cannot immediately put a finger on something that's missing.
- Josefine, about the class Cuban Salsa with Stine